Respect Responsibility Resilience Whanaungatanga
The School is situated in a quiet residential cul de sac surrounded by green fields and pohutakawa trees. We are a relatively small school by Auckland standards (300 students), well supported and valued by its parents and community.
We believe it is important that all our interactions, and in particular our teaching, are underpinned by values which can be supported by home and school.
Our school aims to:
- Develop an appreciation of the unique nature of New Zealand heritage
- Promote positive partnerships between home, school and community
- Empower children to become independent, life long learners
- Provide a challenging environment for children to take risks with learning
- Teach a balanced programme based on high expectations for achievement
- Foster the development of children who are self motivated, secure and responsible.